Qube 2

Hi, i recently acquired a Qube 2 and installed debian testing on it. I gave it a
nice harddisk (barracuda 160 Gb 7200 rpm) and a nice 128Mo ram module.
I have installed a nfs server on it and the transfer rate are ridiculous !
So, my question is : what module do you use for the ide controller ?
I have used hdparm but it did'nt optimize anything.....

And sometimes, the qube hangs on..... Info on the lcd panel are frozen and the
system doesn't answer anymore....
Nothing in the syslogs, nothing in the dsmeg.... I'm using the last kernel
package from debian testing.....

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Regards