Re: vaughan.debian.org

On Sun, Nov 25, 2007 at 11:26:29AM +0100, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
> The first problem you describe here has been reported upstream[0] and I
> think it is not related to hardware defect. I have a test box where this
> problem arise after a few days of work. I still have to find the
> problem, but it seems it is related mm/memory.c:access_process_vm()
> function.

Yeah, I've now experienced it on two different machines, so it's clearly
not hardware.  Oh well, I guess I'll try to follow the upstream list and
see if I can help find/test a solution.

(nepenthes: I guess we didn't need your Raq2 after all!  Given that
these machines aren't the fastest in the world, though, having several
of them is helpful!)

noah