Re: Confused about mips integer types

Julien BLACHE wrote:
Reading include/cln/object.h it becomes clear that the system's
pointer size was 4 bytes, not 8.

Strange. Doesn't __mips64__ imply 64 bit wide pointers?

Can anyone please enlighten me. It would also be helpful if someone
could configure that CLN package and sent me the generated
include/cln/intparm.h file.

The buildd is probably running a 64bit kernel, so the build system
attempts to build a 64bit binary; MIPS/MIPSel use a 32bit userland in
Debian (with a 64bit kernel on most if not all MIPS platforms).

Is configure correct defining __mips64__, then?

  -richy.
--
  .''`.  Richard B. Kreckel
 : :' :  <kreckel@debian.org>