Re: vaughan.debian.org hardware help

On 18 Jul 2007, at 9:40 am, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

* Noah Meyerhans <noahm@debian.org> [2007-07-12 11:29]:
Hey all.  Vaughan.debian.org, a Cobalt Raq2 serving as the mipsel
porting machine, has grown quite unstable over the past couple of
weeks.  I suspect RAM problems, but it could be anything.

FWIW, I have a spare Cobalt in Cambridge, UK that could be used as a
developer box.  Maybe it could be hosted at the Sanger Institute, Tim?

Probably. We have 6 IP addresses dedicated to Debian use in the DMZ. Two are being used for the Alpha boxes (goetz.debian.org and a new porter box), and four are not used at present.

I think we can probably host this Cobalt here, if necessary, but I hope you don't need it quickly. The DSAs have been a bit busy lately - the Alpha porter box we're hosting has been waiting for them to set it up for several months.

Tim

--
The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research Limited, a charity registered in England with number 1021457 and a company registered in England with number 2742969, whose registered office is 215 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE.