Need help tracing a build gcc/binutils related build failure on mips/mipsel

I need help with figuring out build failures on mips and mipsel of my package
"scribus". See the following build logs:

It is characteristic that a previous upload failed on arm, but the latest one
referenced above does not. People who looked at these seem to think that there
is a problem with gcc/binutils on mips/mipsel.

I'm looking into fileloader.cpp trying to figure out what could be throwing
assembler off the fringe, but it would be extremely helpful if someone traced
a failed build.