Re: [OMPI devel] Build failures of 1.2.3 on Debian hppa, mips, mipsel, s390, m68k

On Sat, Jul 14, 2007 at 04:03:44PM -0600, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> This makes implementing atomic functionality "interesting", to say
> the least.  Carlos O'Donell has implemented some kernel helper routines
> to aide this, but that would tie the implementation to linux -- I don't
> know if you care to support HPUX or not.

HP Techinical Computing Division (TCD) does have a MPI team that provides
a closed source HPUX MPI package - probably only for IA64. But I'm
thinking they must have provided a parisc version in the past. It would
be helpful if someone from the MPI community could contact TCD directly.

grant