Re: Build failures of 1.2.3 on Debian hppa, mips, mipsel, s390, m68k

On 14 July 2007 at 16:19, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
| On Sat, Jul 14, 2007 at 09:26:22AM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
| > Hi folks,
|
| Dirk, it is extremely rude of you to cc a closed list (devel@open-mpi.org)
| when posting to several open lists.  Please do not do this in future.

Disagree strongly. Closed/open is relative. I am a member of the
devel@open-mpi.org.  I am also a mailman admin for a few lists that I keep
closed on purpose due to the ever increasing pervasiveness of spamming.

If you have a beed with my use of the lists, talk to me in private rather
than grandstanding on four lists.

Dirk

                                                  -- Thomas A. Edison