Re: python on MIPS

Hello people,
I'm thinking in development hardware, but I don't choice yet what
microprocessor will be used. I think in ARM initially, because I can
use full linux on it. But are there MIPS too that is good option. So,
before I really do that choice, I would like that you help me with
some comparison or experince, prices, performance, clock (GHZ),
numbers of microprocessor produced of the world, linux suport, etc
between ARM vs MIPS.
I find on the web more projects with ARM, like as
http://www.compulab.co.il , http://www.gumstix.com/ ,
http://www.acmesystems.it/ , http://www.embeddedarm.com/ etc that are
projecs com only ARM. Are there too open hardware projects with
hardware, like as www.balloonboard.org and so one. I thinking are
there more development of linux + arm than linux + mips right ?  I
would like any consideration, comments, urls, for better knowledge
about this.

Thanks,

Juliano

On 5/29/07, Thiemo Seufer <ths@networkno.de> wrote:
Juliano Pillati wrote:
> Hey all, are there python for MIPS. For run on debian-mips ?

"apt-get install python" on your debian-mips machine. :-)

Thiemo

--
Juliano Pillati