QL-Swig failed again on mips

MIPSers,

I have an open FTBFS [1] again quantlib-swig, and I don't understand it.  The
package builds fine on a number of architectures, used to build on mips too,
has not changed its build instructions but now fails. For the newest from
today see [2]. Older logs are at [3] and we see that this started with QL
0.3.14.  Is there anything different that mips requires from QL?

Upstream, CC'ed here, is also out of ideas.

Thanks for any insights,

Dirk

[2] http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=quantlib-swig;ver=0.8.0%7E20070525-1;arch=mips;stamp=1180382855
[3] http://buildd.debian.org/build.cgi?pkg=quantlib-swig