Re: crash rem.rfc822.org / kernel oops

Florian Lohoff a écrit :
> Hi,
> today rem.rfc822.org once again crashed as it did on the 11th. This time
> i captured the oops on the serial console.

This could be related to the glibc 2.5. We have uploaded it on the 11th
and on the 14th, but the package is still marked as building. We got no
news from mipsel@buildd.debian.org.

That seems to be coherent with the fact ld.so is mentioned in dmesg.
Could you please verify that glibc was building at that time it crashes?
Also if you have access at ball could you please verify the problem is
the same on mips?

Note that glibc 2.5-1 builds and work correctly here on both my local
mips and mipsel machines, it builds well also on casals.debian.org.
Maybe a kernel upgrade could fix the problem.

Bye,
Aurelien