Re: Re: Installing Etch on Qube 2

Florian,

I guess everyone has one of the moments at some point. I am very
embarrassed to admit this, but, as you suggested at the last of your
response, I misspelled /nfsroot in my dhcpd.conf. That has, of course,
corrected the problem I was having. I didn't get a chance to test past
that point because I had to run off to work, but I will do so tonight.
Hopefully, the rest of the install will go smoothly this evening.

I appreciate the response and apologize for such an elementary mistake.

Thank you again,