Installing Etch on Qube 2

Everyone,

Similar to a recent post on this same subject, I am attempting to
install Etch by following the instructions on
http://www.cyrius.com/debian/cobalt/install.html. No matter what I do,
after selecting "Networking (NFS)" using the LCD display, I see the
following in daemon.log on the nfs server:

Mar 26 23:14:14 panic mountd[27948]: Blocked attempt of 192.168.100.67
to mount /nsfroot

I have already added an entry for both the nfs server and the client
in /etc/hosts.

If it has any bearing at all, the nfs server is running etch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Suggestions?