build failure for ifeffit

Hi:

i am the maintainer for the ifeffit package. It failing to build on mips and mipsel due to a missing dependency. Since I have my own mips machine, I was able to do a binary upload for the mips architecture. For mipsel, however, I have not been able to do so and in the future, it may not be possible to binary uploads anyway.

The problem is that ifeffit has a build dependency on pgplot5, which is in non-free. Would it be possible to include the non-free archive in the sources.list for the mips and mipsel buildds? A number of the other buildds have this included.

Thanks,

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics