cobalt qube 2 I hope you can help

Hello everyone. I have installed etch on both my raq2
and qube2. Both work as expected except for the usual
network throughput problem. The raq2 I have no way of
expanding it so this question only applies to the
qube2. Can I put a 100Mbit pci card in the pci slot
and avoid the 1.5 M barrier that is found on the
normal ethernet ports? Or is it a problem with the
galileo chip. I looked through some of the mail
archive and didn't see any references to what causes
this. I could be wrong(problably are). Thanks in
advanced.

Ryan mc. Rmmcd2002@yahoo.com