Re: Qube2700 / new install of Martin's Debian

I have a 2700, though I have not been able to work with it for some time. I found out about something called a "jtag" connector that is on my Linksys WRT54g router. Evidently, everything is there for console access, but the actual pins for the serial connection. Commonly the "fix" for an apparently dead from a linux firmware misconfiguration is to solder in the pins for the jtag, and connect it to your system, as any serial connection on another system. Some have actually installed a DB9 connector for easy-access.

Can this be done on a 2700?

Ref:
http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/JTAG
http://www.linksysinfo.org/forums/showthread.php?t=47535 /* lots of pictures! */