Network speed on Cobalt RaQ2's - Any updates?

Hey there everyone,

I was wondering if there has been any updates to the network speed for the Cobalt RaQ's over the past few months? I'm still suffering 1500kb/s upload to my server while backuping which is kinda slow :( I'm running Debian 3.1 on it right now, and theres nothing else using the network on it, it's basically a remote hard drive that acts as a slave dns server as well

I'd be glad to hear someone tricked out something :)

Frank