Re: dpkg FTBFS on mips

On Sun, Jul 09, 2006 at 07:56:08PM +0100, Thiemo Seufer wrote:

> We found out in the meanwhile that the bug is caused by version skew
> between perl and perl-modules. The deeper reason for this is the perl
> FTBFS on mips.

Sorry, I forgot to keep debian-mips informed.

Thanks to Thiemo, we could investigate what causes this build failure.
I filled #377385 against perl-modules and #377395 for dpkg.

The assistance from debian-mips is no more needed, except that fixing the perl
FTBFS on mips would help.

Kind Regards,
--
Nekral