Re: Problem with checkroot.sh

* Richard James Kendall <richard.kendall@gmail.com> [2005-08-04 19:04]:
> I have just installed Debian in my Qube 2 following this method
> http://www.cyrius.com/debian/cobalt/no-serial.html.
>
> The problem is: when it boots up it hangs on checkroot.sh, so I
> removed checkroot.sh from the /etc/init.d/ directory to see if it
> would start up without it.  Now the machine hangs on checkfs.sh.

I encountered the same problem now on my Qube 1 after enabling bootlogd
in /etc/default/bootlogd :
BOOTLOGD_ENABLE=Yes
Resetting to "No" solved the problem.

On this Qube 1 Debian was installed in the same way as described above.
I have annother Qube 2 with Debian installed using the "classic" method:
http://www.cyrius.com/debian/cobalt/sarge.html .
Bootlog works fine on that machine!

So the problem doesn't depend on the Qube's type (1 or 2) but on the
installation method?!

--
Pepillo