PCI-to-IDE Cards for

Dear Debian-Mips Developers:

I am in the process of installing Debian Linux to a disk drive using a BCM91480b evaluation platform, and I am using a third-party PCI-to-IDE card to connect between the 91480b evaluation board and the drive.  I’ve encountered various DMA issues when installing or using Debian, and I am curious to know if using another PCI-to-IDE card would solve the problems I’ve encountered.  Are there particular PCI-to-IDE cards that are recommended for use with Debian Linux and the BCM91480b platform?

Thanks,

Gary