RE: Unstable repo + lighttpd

Yea, I'm trying to compile it from source and keep running into this error during ./configure

[code]
checking for deflate in -lz... yes
checking zlib.h usability... yes
checking zlib.h presence... yes
checking for zlib.h... yes
checking for bzip2 support... yes
checking for BZ2_bzCompress in -lbz2... no
checking for pkg-config... no
checking for FAM... no
./configure: line 24954: syntax error near unexpected token `FAM,'
./configure: line 24954: `    PKG_CHECK_MODULES(FAM, gamin >= 0.1.0,'
[/code]

any insight on the FAM dependency failure?

[code]
mips-test:~/lighttpd-1.4.x# apt-get install fam
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
fam is already the newest version.
[/code]