Re: Bug#388399: FTBFS problems on alpha, mips[el]: Please help debugging
- To: Steve Langasek <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Alex Owen <email@example.com>, Cyril Bouthors <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Bug#388399: FTBFS problems on alpha, mips[el]: Please help debugging
- From: Frank Küster <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:35:14 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20060929103700.GD21205@mauritius.dodds.net> (Steve Langasek's message of "Fri, 29 Sep 2006 03:37:00 -0700")
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <handler.s.C.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060923102215.GC8904@thinkpad> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060929103700.GD21205@mauritius.dodds.net>
Steve Langasek <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 10:54:36AM +0200, Frank Küster wrote:
>> I'm resending this mail, and include the porters list with hope for some
>> help. We really won't be able to debug this problem without contact to
>> someone who has at least read access to the affected buildds.
> You can debug it by using -rsudo for your package builds instead of
Sorry, I don't understand. Do you mean that you are able to reproduce
the problem, somehow using sudo? In what environment? A pbuilder where
you become a non-priviledged user without giving him a home directory?
Or does the home directory existence not matter with sudo?
Single Molecule Spectroscopy, Protein Folding @ Inst. f. Biochemie, Univ. Zürich
Debian Developer (teTeX/TeXLive)