Re: Debian on a Qube 1: SSH connection refused

On Sat, 2006-06-24 at 21:03 +0200, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Pepillo <pepillo@gmx.de> [2006-06-22 20:58]:
> > to look for same error messages in the log files.
> > Found nothing from sshd in "auth.log", just Martin's old entrys.
> > Guess that sshd does not come up, but how to verify that?
>
> You could edit /etc/ssh/sshd_config and increase the verbosity of
> logging.  Apart from that, I don't know what to suggest since I'm not
> quite sure why it wouldn't work.
> --
> Martin Michlmayr
> http://www.cyrius.com/

Maybe it could be a problem with the ssh-client ? (no idea which one
you're using actually).

Noticed it at home. With some clients I was able to connect to my
bsd-server, but on debian I just kept receiving "connection refused".

Could be worth a shot.

Good luck,

Janko