RE: Test kernels for mipsel: r5k-cobalt

Hi all,

I've been running the 2.6.16 64 bit kernel on my Qube 2700 (old one) w/o any
crashes or other problems for two weeks now. (has 64MB ram with a 300GB HD).

I'm running apache, samba, sshd, webmin and while not fast, it's not
untowardly slow either.

The only problem that I have (which is consistent across all 2.6 cobalt
kernels) is that the tulip driver is not initializing properly.  But please
note that the old 2700 has a very flakey 10mb chip and I suspect the 2.4
fixes slipped out of the 2.6 tree.  At any rate, since I have a 100mb PCI
nic, I'm a happy camper.

Just FYI, keep up the good work.

Mike F.