Re: Preliminary observations 2.6.1 kernels both 32 and 64 bit on Cobalt Mips Qube

* Michael Francini <michaelfrancini@comcast.net> [2006-05-04 14:28]:
> 2.6 kernels.  The nic would get an ip address from the dhcp server and would
> respond to a ping but it wouldn't do anything else.  I suspect the interface
> isn't being initialized properly because Its Mac address is ff:ff:ff:ff:ff

This bug should only occur on with 64, not 32-bit kernels.  Can you
confirm that you also saw this with Aurelien's 32-bit kernel, and if
so, does the 2.6 Cobalt kernel from Debian unstable not work either?
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/