Re: Dropping support for R3000 based DECstation (r3k-kn02)

Hi,

[del]
>So you don't use sarge but still woody?

Yupp, I wanted to have one box staying on woody just in case. I
had a lot of trouble updating to sarge (crashing disk *during*
the update, low memory, kernel crashing during the python
installation , etc.), so I've done other things first.

But this conversation brought it back, so I tried to install
sarge on my 5k/33 yesterday - but did not found the TFTP-boot
images on the CDs. There were just the ELF kernels which the
DECstations are refusing to boot over the network, have I
missed something?

TIA,
Uli

PS: Sorry for the late answer, but I lost my internet connection
at 8:15 this morning - seems that my provider goofed at the
summertime change again...
--
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert@gmx.de
Stormweg 24               |listening to: High On The Crime (Turbonegro)