Re: Experimental MIPS 2.6 kernels - please test

Sorry it took me so long to test, but I was quite busy during the last
weeks...

> I've produced some *experimental* 2.6.15 kernels for mips/mipsel and
> I'm looking for people to test them.  Note that these are still
> experimental, so please don't use them on a production machine and
> only try them out if you have some knowledge how to fix things.

> Issues I'm particularly interested in:
>  - Does framebuffer work on O2?

I tried to boot the new kernel on my O2, but arcboot was not able to
load the kernel.

What information is needed to inverstigate this issue? I'm using
sarge arcboot.

Sorry I can't tell you more...
Christian