Re: Embeddded Debian meetup @ Extremadura

+++ Riku Voipio [06-01-03 15:17 +0200]:
> Hi,
> emDebian development is again a bit staganting. One option to fuel
> some fire is to have a worksession[0] at Extremadura[1][2].

> I would personally favour March 22-26/April 19-23, as this would let us
> have something to show at debconf for wider audience. If you have any
> preferences for timing, you get to vote by promising to do some things
> out of the list :)

Yep- This is a good idea. I had considered it myself and failed to do
anything about it - well done Riku for action.

I can make the second of those dates, and will certainly come if it happens.
My primary areas of interest at the moment is arm EABI work, emdebian
cross-compiler improvements (make testing, unstable, gcc4, armeb variants
available, and fix bugs in existing stable versions), and making an emdebian
(glibc) distro available (particularly for balloon3).