Re: Is it possible to build a RaQ2 using PPP?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thiemo Seufer" <ths@networkno.de>
To: <debian-mips@lists.debian.org>

vizi0n (debian-mips) wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thiemo Seufer" <ths@networkno.de>

>>>The .debs needed for a base installation are the same as the ones
>>>included on the 100 MB "netinst" installer ISO. A while ago I wrote
>>>a script which creates a minimal partial mirror sufficient for a base
>>>installation, available from the d-i SVN:
>>>http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/d-i/trunk/scripts/testmirror?op=file&rev=0&sc=0
>>>
>>so basically I would need to run this script on my RaQ2 used to >>nfsroot, >>and then use that machine as a source for APT during the installation >>on
>>my
>>RaQ2+ with the content that it would've downloaded?
>
>In principle yes. The script might be a bit outdated, though.

I've just copy/pasted and chmod +x the script found on the page and I get this error

[root@zoidberg:/nfsroot]# ./getDebian
./getDebian: line 152: syntax error: unexpected end of file

but all my variables are set, and I'm not all that much of a coder myself so I can't figure out what's wrong here...

MIRROR="http://ftp.ca.debian.org/debian";
SUITE="stable"
DIST="sarge"
ARCH="mipsel"

line 152 is the last line of the file

if you could please help me out here that would be great :)

Frank