Possible to build a RaQ2 using PPP?

Hello everyone!

I'm currently using my RaQ2+ as an "unstable" router (kernel not fixed) but due to various problems with my hard drive I would need to reinstall this "half functional" machine.

My question is: right now it's being used as my router (eth0 = lan, eth1 = dsl modem) and since I have to reinstall it, is there any way during the setup process that I can have it configure an internet access before trying to fetch the packages and all from the repository?

I have another RaQ2 but it is single NIC so I can't use it as a router, although it would be my nfsroot and dhcpd for the setup process.

Any of you could think of an option? Besides buying a DI-604 for this sole purpose and return it after use :)

Frank