Re: Cobalt Raq2 Network Issues

Hello Harald,

I'm also trying to compile my own 2.6.x kernel. I tried the version of
Ricky Chan which works fine but doesn't support NAT
( http://www.ricky-chan.co.uk/raq2-mips/ ). My version does compile
but doesn't boot I have to check what's  wrong.

But as compiling consumes a lot of energy of my Cube I tried to make
a crosscompiler. The crosscompiler seems to work only during the
compile of kernel 2.6.12 it fails on the tulip network driver.

To create the crosscompiler i used crosstool-0.38 the working combinaton
seems to be gcc-3.4.1 glibc-2.3.2 and bin_utils-2.16.1

Regards,

Jacob