Re: network problem

Thiemo Seufer wrote:
Do the latest versions also avoid the issue where the network would lock up uncontrollably after a period of time? We have stayed back with kernel-image-2 2.4.27-8.04081 because it is reliable on the network.

AFAIK 2.4.27-8.04081 is not reliable when the Cobalt is used as a router
(i.e. traffic on both interfaces). -10 was supposed to fix that, but
broke networking on older hardware completely. -11 or -10.sarge1 should
work in all cases.

Thanks Thiemo,

I have a RaQ2 used as a dev box that I will install and try on. Is either of these versions available via apt-get?

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services