python-ctypes for mips

Hi,

I maintain the python ctypes (http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/ctypes/)
package. ctypes requires FFI_CLOSURE support in the FFI library. Even though
mips is not mentioned in the arch line, autobuilders used to always build
the ctypes package and fail compiling code which depends on FFI_CLOSURE.
After switching to gcc 4.0, I notice that the compilation goes through
successfully. See

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=ctypes&ver=0.9.6%2Bcvs20050925-2&arch=mips&stamp=1128063775&file=log&as=raw

Packaging fails only because mips is not listed in the arch line. Can
somebody confirm whether FFI_CLOSURE is indeed supported on mips with
libffi4? I'll then make an upload including mips in the list of supported
architectures for ctypes.

Please CC any responses to me because I am not subscribed to this list.
Thanks.

Ganesan

--
Ganesan Rajagopal (rganesan at debian.org) | GPG Key: 1024D/5D8C12EA