Networkinterface problems?

Hi there,

I've installed my RaQ2 with the instructions from Martin Michlmayr but I've
got a big problem.

The installation was going perfect and the system itselfs keeps running very
well. But there is a problem: the systems loses networkconnection every time.
First I tought is was because of my Switch or netwerkstructure; but I don't
have the problem with the original OS from Cobalt.

Does anyone know this problem? Or better: does someone knows the solution?

Kind regardings,

Nick Vaes
(from The Netherlands)

--