Re: Cobalt Raq2 Network Issues

The things I tried sofar are accessing my Cube2 via the internet
mainly the website,  webmail and webmin.

It seems to me that i have a much better response, waiting times are
shorter
and importently I didn't lose the connection yet.

Jacob

|         |           Glen Gray        |
|         |           <glen@lincor.com>|
|         |           05-08-2005 11:51 |
  |       To:       Harald Kapper <hk@kapper.net>                                                                                |
  |       cc:       debian-mips@lists.debian.org                                                                                 |
  |       Subject:  Re: Cobalt Raq2 Network Issues                                                                               |

Thanks guys, especially Harald.

Testing on my Qube2 this morning.

1) wget the 2.4.31 kernel .tar.bz2 file from the Irish mirror site.
   Seemed to stall after about 40% of the download, but turned out to
   be the console loosing sync somehow. I did the download twice, came
   down at full speed.
2) NFS mounted the export and am playing some MP3's off of it now.
3) TBD, try an install of FC4 from NFS mounted ISO's. This was where it
   fell over for me on the -8 version of the kernel.

--
Glen Gray <glen@lincor.com>              Digital Depot, Thomas Street
Senior Software Engineer                            Dublin 8, Ireland