Debian mips on Debian mips on Silicon Graphics Challenge S

Dear list members,
Does Debian mips supports Debian mips on Silicon Graphics Challenge S (R4400 with FP4). On the debian site I saw the following "Challenge S extra Ethernet/SCSI is unsupported (GIO64 Devices) " is Challenge S unspported or extra Etherenet/SCSI are unspported, but the default SCSI and ethernets are supported? I am a bit confued here.
The reason why I want to migrate to linux, is that I am missing the 1st disc of IRIX 6.2, so am unable to reinstall. If someone can share with me that disc that would solve problem quickly.
Thank you in advance.