Re: apache stucks the boot process

What I do, for when I have booting problems, is have a dhcp an nfs
server set up on the network and have the debian installer available,
and netboot the Cube, like you probably originally did to install
Debian on the Cube.  That will let you telnet to the machine, drop to
a console, mount /, and take Apache out of the bootup process.  I find
this easier than dealing with a serial cable, which I haven't gotten
to work properly yet anyway.  Here's the page I used for setting up
the dhcp and nfs info on another machine:

http://people.debian.org/~pm/deb-cobalt-howto.txt

-Ryan

--
I have often wondered if the majority of mankind ever pause to reflect
upon the occasionally titanic significance of dreams, and of the