Re: Is it now safe to upgrade?

Unfortunately, I could not fix the dependency hell I ended up in, so I restored the disk from a backup image. I've just attempted to do things again, following the manual a little more closely. Even following the fine manual I seem to run into problems with the Woody to Sarge upgrade. It appears that aptitude is not actually available when I try to install it with apt-get install aptitude. Someone else, had the same problem a few weeks ago. http://lists.debian.org/debian-testing/2005/05/msg00247.html Any ideas?
Matt