gclcvs_2.7.0-43

Greetings, and thank you so much for looking into this!

OK, I found a genuine problem which I've corrected in the latest
upload (which became apparent when mips and mipsel failed in exactly
the same placeO), and now we're still back at a mipsel pass and a mips
failure.  Would you mind veryifying that this is not due to some
physical problem on the mips buildd?  (Or perhaps indicate that I
might be granted an exception to the prohibition on casals for doing
by hand builds?  Is there any other developer machine for this
purpose?)

Take care, and thanks!