Problem installing sarge on Indy

Hi!

I just created an ISO image for sarge-mips-1, using jigdo. However, I cannot seem to boot from it on my Indy, I keep getting either SCSI bus failures or a simple "Installation Tools not found" message. I have my CDROM set to 512 bytes/sector. In fact, I can boot an older Debian install CD image which I downloaded quite some time ago (there, I get a small window with debug messages and "Press spacebar to boot kernel") -- the installation works flawlessly

Does anyone know why this won't work with the new sarge?

Thanks
--Michael

P.S.:
>> hinv
System: IP22
Processor: 134MHz R4600 with FPU
Primary I-cache size: 16 Kbytes
Primary D-cache size: 16 Kbytes
Secondary cache size: 512 Kbytes
Memory size: 128 Mbytes
Graphics: Indy 8-bit
SCSI Disk: scsi(0)disk(1)
SCSI CDROM: scsi(0)cdrom(5)
Audio: Iris Audio Processor version A2 revision 4.1.0
>> version
PROM Monitor SGI Version 5.0 Rev B6 IP24 Sep 28, 1994 (BE)