Re: Please test CoLo 1.15-1

Ahh... thats the right way... didnt think about that because I did think I had an acutal system
by using apt-get update/upgrade.

OK, after installing the new Kernel (default.colo is set to /boot/vmlinux, so the symbolic link seems to be updated automatically) and rebooting the .27 Kernel has loaded fine and modprobe gets a positive response :-))

For testing I installed saytime and saydate (seems to be a very small test) and it works also fine.

Now I have to check if the module is loaded automatically at startup...

Much THANKS and a "Guten Rutsch" for 2005
Bye
Guido.