Re: SNI RM-300

On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 09:58:40AM +0100, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Am 2004-12-03 08:02:37, schrieb Arek Czereszewski:
> >
> > I have old machine Siememns Nixdorf RM 300 C60
> > with R4400SC CPU (it's big endian).
> > It's posible to run Debian on this machine?
>
> I am running a SGI/Indigo with WOODY.
> So I think, it should work with your Simens/Nixdorf too.

Michelle, are you really running an Indigo, not an Indy or an
Indigo2 (which is a different architecture from the original
Indigo)?

The SNI RM300 is unsupported. In Linux/MIPS there is basic support
for the RM200C (little endian model only), no big endian support
for SNI systems at all, so you are out of luck on the RM300.

Regards,
Karsten
--
#include <standard_disclaimer>