Re: Could you please attempt a build of openc++ on resume ?

On Sun, Oct 03, 2004 at 10:20:42AM +0200, Yann Dirson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Last 2 builds of openc++ failed with 2 different errors, whereas the
> change between those 2 versions had nothing to do with compilation
> stuff.  Since they both happened on reconfig, of which I only know it
> cannot build anoher package of mine (bigloo), I'm wondering again
> whether this machine does not have some serious problem.
>
> Could you please attempt a build of the package on, say, resume, which
> is on of the machines that is able to build bigloo ?

Might it be that those packages require lots of ram ? reconfig is
definitly less equipped with ram than resume.

We had problems with faulty ram on reconfig after i upgraded the memory
so i replaced it completely. Afterward we havent seen any problems.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                  flo@rfc822.org             +49-171-2280134
                        Heisenberg may have been here.