Re: gclcvs builds on mipsel, not on mips

Greetings!

Do you know of a good succinct howto to get an Indy running diskless
on an unstable file system image somewhere across the net?  I know of
tftpboot, nfsroot, and (according to your earlier email) nbd.  Which
is to be preferred?

If push comes to shove, I could upload your package builds if you send
me the logs and the results.  (Plus the output of dpkg-genchanges...).

Take care,