Re: Raq2 Sarge Install Disk Errors [SCANNED]

On 8/14/04 10:34 AM, "Guido Zeiger" wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> your problem seems to be strange....

I think we have a bad RaQ2 here, could be the IDE cable or something on the
mother board. My partner in this testing has a slew of RaQ2's on the shelf
and has loaded 3 or 4 just today and hasn't had a problem, so Murphy's law
applies to me :( and I think it has been a hardware issue all along.
--
David Thurman
The Web Presence Group