Re: Struggling with RaQ2-Debian [SCANNED]

On 8/4/04 12:07 PM, "Martin Michlmayr" wrote:

Top Post

Martin

Thanks! I found an old PC laying around that I can use to reformat here, I
have 2 15 gig drives also laying around which I will try.

Will let you know what happens, unfortunately we need to devote time to the
business end here until the weekend...will do re-installs then...Thanks
Again.

--
David Thurman
The Web Presence Group