Re: Re: Installing Debian sarge (beta4) on Cobalt

* tbm <tbm@cyrius.com> [2004-07-26 17:20]:
> > And the Qube's display says "Booting Debian" all the time, should
> > change to maybe "Running Debian" when booting up is finished.
>
> Yeah, I know this is not nice.  It's on my TODO list.

Peter Horton has implemented an admin tool in the meantime which by
default shows the time and through which you can reboot or halt the
machine.  It will automatically be started when you start the machine.
(This is with colo 1.11-1 which is currently in unstable but not in
testing yet.)
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com