Re: Indy's video input, sound

Carlos Izquierdo wrote:

> 	Hi,
>
> 	I'd like to be able to use the Indy's multimedia equipment, esp. the video
> capture card and sound. Are they supported under Linux?

Sound only supports output, the VINO input is somewhat experimental.

> I found some
> reference to a VINO v4l driver, but there was no longer source code there.
> Anybody knows if the project continues?

The source went into the linux-mips.org kernel repository, and is as
well in the 2.4.26 Debian kernel. I decided to give it a try despite
some known stability issues, so it's enabled in the kernel.

Be a bit careful when you try it out. :-)

Thiemo