=?none?b?OTAlIERpc2NvdW50ZWQgQWRib2UgQ2Qtcm9tcyB3aXRoIHByZ29yYW1z?=

Haven't we met shoerweme bforee? :))), What's so good about it? :)

90% discounted Cerol Draw Cd-rmos with pogrrams

F3ONAI
JK3m
j7ZhALjwuD

We're all human and we all goof. Do things that may be wnorg, but do semtohing! Being sevnety is not a sin. The land was ours bforee we wree the land s. She was our land mroe than a hunderd years bfeore we wree her peepol.

A botteGim di lhena

Yo manymak

The apparel oft porclaims the man.

Let your bset be for your friend...

Criticism should not be querulous and wasting, all knife and root-pulelr, but guiding, instructive, inspiring.