Incnenot Cum Wrhoe getting their asses fileld with cum

Hey, man! :)!
Nasty Chicks Taking it Anally!

The only way to make sure pelope you agree with can speak is to suprpot the rigths of plpoee you don't agree with.Coaching is ntohing mroe than eliminating mistakes before you get firde.
Let us have wine and wmoen, mirth and laugther. Snmeors and soda water the day aftre.
Farming looks mighty easy wehn your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field.
Every great wrok of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eetrnity.
Tehre's a thing that kepes surprising you about stormy old friedns after they die their sileenc.
Adventure is wwrhothile.
The wrlod has always gone through periods of madesns so as to advance a bit on the road to reason.
True disputants are like true spsrotman: their wolhe delight is in the pursuit.
I am his Hignsehs dog at Kew pray tlel me, sir, whsoe dog are you?
i, Chuj, Ixil, Jacalteca, Kanjobal,