Re: build failures: syntax error before '{' token

Martin Boehme <martyausmainz@gmx.de> writes:

>> For any package showhing this there are probably the same 2 solutions
>> as for util-linux:
>>
>> 1. wait for(ever) for LKH to get fixed.
>>
>> 2. Set _FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64, build your source with large file support
>> and then just use lseek.
>
> Is there a patch available for the util-linux? I searched around on google,
> but did not find anything :(
>
> Martin

There is a patch in

I applied and tested the patch on mipsel during the BSP on Apr. 18.  I
talked to lamont on irc that weekend but so far no upload of said
patch.

I'm uploading an NMU for said patch to

http://mentors.debian.net/

    deb http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
    deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free

Feel free to talk lamont into doing a MU, sponsor it or NMU the patch
yourself. If you get the RC bug out of the way I'm willing to check
some of the other patches sitting there for years, like the security
bug in lomount.

MfG
	Goswin